Cluj-Napoca is the fourth most populous city in Romania. Geographically, it is roughly equidistant from Bucharest (324 km), Budapest (351 km)) and Belgrade (322 km). The city is considered the unofficial capital of the historical province of Transylvania. Cluj-Napoca has a population of 411,379 people. Today, the city is one of the most important academic, cultural, industrial and business centres in Romania.
There are direct flight connections to Cluj-Napoca from several airports in Germany, UK, France, Italy, Span, Austria, UAE, Turkey, Israel, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Ireland, Switzerland, Italy, Poland, Sweden, Netherlands.
find out by clicking here
CTP Cluj is our public transportation company. Application for mobile can be downloaded from AppStore and Google Play. The price of a ticket is 5 lei, for two ways – so, it is about 1 EURO or 1.15 USD. You can buy your tickets from almost every station from the ticket machines. You must use banknotes of 1, 5 or 10 lei. You can buy your tickets also from some buses from the machine using Visa, Mastercard or Maestro. You only need to approach the card and you will receive the ticket printed. Exchange rates – https://www.bnr.ro/Exchange-rates-1224.aspx
This application helps you with:
- the routes and arrival times of each means of public transport
- the arrival times of the means of transport in the station – calculated in real-time by means of GPS devices installed in each vehicle
- display on the map of all tram and bus stations
- the possibility to see all the lines of public transport together with their stations
- the possibility of locally downloading the maps of the means of public transport
Once you get in the means of transport, the user can see how many stations he has to walk and which is the station where he has to leave the means of transport.
You can download from AppStore: itunes.apple.com/us/app/cluj-bus/id992237484?ls=1&mt=8
Or you can read more information on Facebook: facebook.com/ClujBus
For taxi you can also use mobile applications like Clever taxi or Free now